My Blog List

Friday, December 2, 2011

STRESS

There`s been a long time I didn`t update my blog as well. It is the right time for me to blog.

I had deactivated my facebook account for some private reasons. 


First of all, I think probably is my final exam is near to the corner. It just left 11 days to the end of the world. I feel freaking stress because I m not confident that I can 100% pass the subjects in this sem or not. Especially ECON and MANAGEMENT. Maths I think I can handle well by doing more tutorial questions. For computing I dont think I can score well because I was so bad in memorizing notes. How I gonna score well in my FINAL?? I hope deactivate in FB would help me to concentrate on studies so that I will not wasted my time in STALKING people. HAHAHA XD ~~

Second, I feel so bother of someone keep using my account to post silly status and one more thing even the worst is there is people went to "LIKE" the status. OMG~ I cant believe it. Thats why I have to deactivated for temporary. I think I will back to FB soon after my FINAL.

Haiz~ There is a lot of things make me feel so annoying and terrify me. Soon it will be the last semester and its the time for me to decide my pathway after graduate from Foundation. Which course I should choose for my DEGREE and where should I stay? These Question make me freaking headache and feel like wanna die. Oh no ~ STRESS TO THE MAX !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment