My Blog List

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Smurf`in Bad Day

Today really smurfin bad day for me.
 Firstly is nightmare about my ex boy friend. SAD T^T
I hope it wont really happen in my real life please..
Although I know we have been together for more than 4 years,
but i hope we just can be normal friend.
But as this situation, i can see, we also hard to be normal friend anymore.
Since u never find me for half an a year, that means we have no more connection. What m i expecting from you?
I really dont understand how cruel u are but i want to say thanks to you because of you so that I can have my new life without you.
Yea I do heard about you from friends but I found that I have no more interest about you. 
Sorry to say that but i do really admit i wont waiting for you anymore. 
I hope u will find a better girl and treat her good. Wish u have a happiness with future her.

Secondly, I have been fooled for waiting a friend for more than 2 hours. This make my heat reached the boiling point.
I don`t know he does really take me as not an important friend or thought that I am too generous. 
I do really get super mad and sad. 
I cried. I cried for being ignored and disagree by this close friend. 
I never feel so hurt in my friendship before. I remember last time i cried is cause of argues with my father. 
Dyem he makes me feel so down and worse. 
But i dunno why I cant stop this relationship although he hurts me so  so so so so deep. 
A person who really not gentlemen, fight with me, but he is so caring me. 
I really dont understand what`s his mind thought. So mistery and weird.


Haiz 3rd sad things is just because of my Bao Bei pendrive on a old thousand`s hand so i have to spend him Mc Flurry to get it back.
He does really pro in cheating people. I have to beware of this person. Can`t believe him easily hmm !!!

Well, while he is dropping me at MAS airport just for a cup of MC Flurry, I accidently sit on his sun glasses and IT`S BROKE..DYEM !
GOD PLEASE~why u dont bless me? It cost 80 please
Where do I go to find the same sun glasses for him.. 
I`m so sorry about your sun glasses. SORRY~!!
I do really not mean to murder ur favourite OAKLE
but i promise i will pay for what I had done to ur BAO BEI too.

P.S : 
1.  For the man who I ever loved, since that day u said u will find me out but in the end u break promise. I know the possibility we can be normal friend is super duper low. I will not reluctant you to meet up with me if you feel awkward when you see me. I also feel so sick while you try to pretend nothing happened and try to be good with me. I no need your pity on me. I m good with my own life. And you no need so avoid from me obviously like i have AIDS or H1N1 please. That`s all thank you very much. At least we ever had a sweet and good emories but i really dont understand why u want to react like that.

2.   For old thousand, please dont mention about 4 months anymore. He is no more relation with me okay. I feel so sad that you keep saying me tell a lie k? Hope you can understand my feeling and dont talk about him in front of me. Thanks for your co operation ya =)

No comments:

Post a Comment