My Blog List

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Depression

How I gonna express my feeling now? My heart was like strike by few knifes. Feel like wanna crying out loud but failed to do that. My heart was been hurt so deeply. MY GOSH !


GOD, please show me a direction how I gonna passed this difficult stage. T^T 


I am listening to a Korea song and keep repeating it. Although I could not understand this foreign language, but I can feel the blue from the melody. Just like my feeling right now. I write this blog isnt wan`t to show you how sad am I. Just wanna tell you how you are so important for me as a BEST FRIEND.

BEST FRIEND, I know is my fault, I made apologize and you didn`t accept it. I can understand because I ever hurt you twice before. You will never forgive me easily this time. I am ready for it. Just waiting for you to say that word to me. BUT YOU NEVER DO THAT.


I feel so sorry and cant forgive myself. I know you are trying to minimize our argument and stay happy. Is my fault, my stupid, hurt you and spoiled your trust on me. I am here to say : SORRY ...!!


I REALLY HOPE I COULD DO SOMETHING FOR YOU TO MAKE YOU FELL HAPPY. ANYTHING YOU LIKE.

PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME THAT WAY, BEST FRIEND...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment