My Blog List

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Out day with Ker chi han

Ker Chi Han bring a big suprise to me and Shaneal. He was back from Miri for a week. 
Before that Neal told me when she chat with Ker last time, Ker ever mentioned that he will back to KK. But at first Neal dont believe and asking me whether is ker saying the truth. I also cant give her a certain answer.

Last Mon Neal messaged me that she suspected Ker already in KK, because she saw in facebook Ker`s bro post a status which is "Ker Chi Chun is at Borneo Wildlife Restaurant with Ker Per Chia, Ker Chi Han." So Neal believe that Ker is at KK. So she decide to ask where is Ker.

Neal : Ker Chi Han !!!
Ker : Yes?
Neal : Where are you?
Ker : In Miri lo...
Neal : ...
Wakaka!! Terus Bongkar Rahsia liao ma. Neal pun didnt ask Ker at KK or Miri. Normal answer will be at home ah, or maybe school. Who dunno Ker at Miri now ler?? Hahaha funny la. So from here Neal more confirm Ker is at KK now.

Noon time, Neal is inviting me out to yum cha at city mall there. I came ealier than Neal so I had a window shopping while waiting for her. Then I was wishing to buy a sport shoes since I want to rock climbing with Neal. Some more, there is sale in Lea Sport so I walk in and choosing a sport shoes. Neal is reached and then she say : Dont buy at here la, I bring you to other place which got sell better shoes. Then I was pulled out  from that shop. She bring me to BC Studio which is selling those sexy pyjamas and branded underwear. I was wonder why she say here got sell sport shoes de ler? Suddenly have a young man appear in front of me and say Hi to me, I was shocked and hit him kuat sekali. He was Ker !! Haha Then he is here right now. Memang evil punya.

Then next day we going to have lunch and hanging around because I need to pay bills and there is lack of time to have a movie. So sad and sorry to my Friends everytime i have to pay bill, especially to Neal. She already been SESB together with me three times. HAHA!!! And I do have to pay my 1st get SAMAN to DBKK. Really is a good lesson for me, Everything can save but except parking fee cannot save !! Illegal parking will get saman ni and dun underestimate Malaysia Police efficiency oh. Even 10 minutes you already have a piece of paper clip under your wiper.

Neal like long time didnt hang out with Ker, She like go insane and always talking cold jokes. I swear I really laugh until very tired and stomache la. HAHAHA !!! Ker say she is showing real her. I really SWEAT when she so sot ni. When enter SASA, workers say SASA, then Neal replied SOT SOT. SWT ==|||

But we also have our fun time in KAISON. HEHE~^^

We are CHUN LI SISTERS ^^

MYSTERY GIRL

Time flies so fast and Ker is ready going back to his study place, Miri. But he will back again on June. So dont worry Ker, we will miss your laugh and jokes bring to us. Good luck in ur studies and all the best. Wait you come back we go out again do silly things. HAha~!!!


KER CHI HAN. WE MISS YOU.




No comments:

Post a Comment