My Blog List

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

20.4.2011 UNLUCKY DAY

Shaneal invited me to swim in tanjung aru golf club there. So i am goin to prepare my cloth and bag. When i reach home i almost forgot Im gonna send my maid back to her house. But when I am looking at my watch, it`s pointing 3.20pm. I am praying that I wont be too late. Then after sending kakak back, everythings are fine.

But tat`s traffic jam at damai point there. TTSS student is released from school. NO CHOICE, WAITING IS THE WAY. So I am just waiting and waiting. But dunno what happen, the lane which my car is lining up dun have any movement, then the cars in the next lane move so smooth. So I decided to cut to next lane, cars were stopped and the cars beside me were started moving. OH SHIT !! WHAT HAPPEN ?? I`m hoping that my car have LED light tat writing "I am rushing" so people can let me go. haha!! or How nice if I am driving ambulance car. Everyone will let me go 1st because Im in hurry. WAKAKAKA!!!


Finally reached SHANEAL house and straight to tanjung aru. We just swim for an hour because my sis finish her tuition at 5.30 pm and I need to pick her up. After swimming we felt a bit hungry so we park at the outside of the food court of  TG ARU there. We walk out and find some food to heal our stomach. We bought some junk food and fruits then go back to car.


OUR CONVERSATION : 
Jeshree : Neal, Do you think we will get saman cause we park at illegal parking lot?
Shaneal : Wont la. Wont be so fast. They(police) are slow type.
Jeshree : Dont so fast made a judegement, sometimes they are fast but you didnt know it.


When we get inside car, Shaneal is drinking her air tebu and feeling so good. While I am eating the corn. We didnt notice that a bad things is waiting for us.


Shaneal : Eh, Jesh. look at this. What is this? Try to take it eh. Not saman bha right? Wont be so unlucky one.


She is pointing a piece of paper which clipped by the sweeper. I go take it and read properly. WALAO~!!
REALLY HOCK LA. Straight kena saman o. Not even over 15 minutes we get in to food court there. Next time dont park at there anymore, Damn It !!! REALY SO UNLUCKY MAN~!!!


Argh~ every car of that parking lot also have a piece of paper on the mirror of the car. Their efficiency is so high !! We don`t even saw their shadow LOL...


So unlucky then that is traffic jam everywhere. This is the first time I get saman LOL. So adventure and unforgetful. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment