My Blog List

Monday, May 17, 2010

I Got Something To Say To My Boyfriend

Today is my 1st day seperate with my dear boyfriend

He is in KL now alone with his brother

I feel like not use to he is not beside me

And don`t know why I am so missing him now

Feel like a tall & large wall is standing between us

It doesn`t allowed me to touch him anything

He is going to further study in UTAR in PJ campus

Me too

But....

I`m going to Perak campus following with my best friend

Actually it doesn`t mean it is a bad situation for us

Maybe both of us can through this to concentrate on our studies & achieve each other`s dream

And we also can use this good chance let us think for our better future life

Dear, you know?

I m very miss you

You must take good care of yourself

When you are unhappy in your studies or life

Remember my ear are ready for you & giving you advice

Don`t forget I will always support you & LOVE you

Wish you all the best & good luck


LOVE YOU,
JESHREE

No comments:

Post a Comment